Tips to help you look after your belt.
Our men's belts are made with Italian full grain, vegetable-tanned leather. This Italian leather is extremely soft and being natural, shows all imperfections, scratches and natural marks from the cow hide. This is normal and not to be seen as a defect. You should expect your belt to slightly wear and darken in colour. This is a characteristic of the vegetable tanned leather and adds a touch of character and class.
If you look after your belt properly, it will only get better with age.
Here are some helpful tips to keep your belt in top condition:
- Try to hang your belt when you aren't wearing it. This allows the leather to sit naturally and avoid stretching.
- When travelling, roll your belt and keep it in your travel pouch. Bury it deep in the middle of your suitcase to protect it from other travel items.
- Use leather conditioner every 6 months.
- Be conscious of the buckle holes you use, try not to be too aggressive when putting on and taking the belt off as they can wear.
- Avoid over-exposure to extreme heat or direct lighting.